Farmhouse Pottery is seeking a qualified, energetic, candidate to oversee retail operations. We are a nationally recognized boutique lifestyle brand looking for someone to strategize and lead our current stores. This position would also have the opportunity to open and oversee future retail locations. This position requires a self-starter with initiative to grow sales and help evolve our brand. This is a full time position directly overseeing the store managers of both Woodstock, VT & Hanover, NH. Weekends and some holiday and evening hours are required.
- Train retail associates on daily retail operations, cleaning schedule and Farmhouse Pottery brand expectations
- Read sales data along with the marketing plan to determine appropriate stock levels and to properly submit inventory transfer requests
- Schedule changes in visual merchandising for new product and seasonal floor changes based on merchandising calendar
- Share product knowledge and create a product training resource for current & future associates
- Utilize and evolve retail store handbook, our training guide for policies, processes and procedures
- Communicate frequently with team to ensure floor changes, products, signage, and customer experience are consistent
- Create systems for better customer management and follow up
- Organize retail event planning, staffing, and executing: namely our annual tent sale hosted at our flagship in Woodstock
- Understand our inventory management system and how to properly process returns, in-store shipping, inventory transfers, etc. to maintain efficient operations across channels and departments
- Responsible for meeting retail sales goals while staying within budget
- Maintain budget parameters for both supplies and prop needs
- Design and implement retail sales strategies for growth
- Grow and maintain relationships with local partners
- Minimum 5 years retail sales leadership required
- Shopify experience preferred
- Inventory management experience in NetSuite or similar ERP system a plus
- Proficiency in Excel, Google Suite, etc. required
- Excellent organizational skills & attention to detail
- Superb verbal and written communication skills and ability to lead a team
- Ability to multitask while maintaining a positive attitude
- Physical requirements: standing for long periods of time, bending, reaching, and must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Farmhouse Pottery is seeking a qualified, energetic, candidate for this retail sales manager position. We are a nationally recognized boutique lifestyle brand looking for someone ready to lead sales in our Woodstock store. This position requires a self-starter with initiative to grow sales and help evolve our brand. Ideally, this person will grow with us, leading to many opportunities to expand their role. This is a fulltime position in Woodstock, VT.