Location: Woodstock, VT
Schedule: (M - F) with some weekend and evening hours as scheduled
At Farmhouse Pottery, we are old-world potters with simple tools and strong beliefs in process and authenticity. We believe the farmers, craftsmen, and makers are the core of our communities, and that farm-to-table isn't a foodie trend, but rather the rediscovery of a more sustainable lifestyle and value system. Through our craft and in our daily lives, we're reconnecting others to this lifestyle and defining its place in the modern day. We are America's studio pottery and this is our American dream.
- Build new products according to line launches, working with internal teams and marketing/product development calendars to ensure timely launches.
- Write product copy to optimize online sales, using information provided by the Product Development team, ensuring all products are SEO ready, tagged, and categorized as needed within appropriate online collections.
- Consistently update the homepage and high-traffic pages in line with marketing campaigns and new product launches.
- Regularly update collections and product pages to lead the customer to in stock and featured items.
- Build new collections as necessary including seasonal themes, sales, etc.
- Leverage web analytics to understand performance of and customer interaction with site content and general online shopping experiences to identify opportunities for growth.
- Ensure all web content is seasonally appropriate and rotated regularly, including primary product images, homepage features, etc.
- Support new functionalities and programs as needed, including but not limited to: loyalty programs, the registry, trade program, social media, etc..
General Marketing Support:
- Own the company’s digital image library, ensuring all new creative is uploaded, tagged, and organized as received, and update online sales channels with new imagery.
- Coordinate product needs for lifestyle photoshoots.
- Design basic retail signage including window posters, sales signs, etc.
- Monitor collateral quantities, place reorders as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience in ecommerce or marketing
- Analytical mindset with a drive to present results
- Avid learner by nature
- Creative self-starter with ability and drive work independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to juggle multiple concurrent projects, prioritizing accordingly to meet deadlines
- Thrives in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment, backed by a team player mindset
- Experience with Shopify, Google Analytics, Adobe Photoshop, and Klaviyo a plus
- Copywriting experience a plus
- Bachelor's degree in business or marketing preferred
How to Apply:
- Email email@example.com with your resume and cover letter