Our Farmhouse (not-so) secret ingredients: our Pantry bowls, our Vermont Maple Syrup, and our Silo Soup Mugs
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup pecans
- ¾ cup shredded sweet coconut (optional)
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup raisins, dried sweet cherries or dried sweet pineapple (or add your own twist!)
- Preheat the oven to 250º F.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, nuts, coconut, brown sugar, cinnamon, vanilla, maple syrup, oil, and salt. Pour onto 2 sheet pans.
- Pop them into the oven for 45 minutes, and stir every 15 minutes to achieve an even color.
- Remove from oven and transfer into a large bowl.
- Mix in raisins (or dried sweet cherries or dried sweet pineapple).