Maple Pumpkin Seed Granola
- 2 cups Pepitas (shelled pumpkin seeds)
- 1 cup Pecans, chopped into small pieces
- 1 cup Slivered Almonds
- 1 cup Coconut Flakes (unsweetened)
- ½ cup Sunflower Seeds (raw)
- ¼ cup Chia Seeds
- 2 teaspoons Cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon Coarse Salt
- ¼ cup Maple Syrup
- 3 tablespoons Coconut Oil, melted
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
- Toss all ingredients together in a bowl until evenly distributed and well coated in syrup and oil.
- Spread the seed and nut mixture out evenly over a parchment t or non-stick may covered baking sheet.
- Place in the oven and cook for 2 ½ - 3 hours, stirring about halfway through.
- Remove from the oven and let cool. The mixture will crisp up as it cools down.
- Serve over yogurt, oats, etc, or just enjoy on it’s own as a crunchy, nutritious snack!
- Stores in an airtight container for weeks!