Lavender Infused Iced Coffee
- 1 cup Water
- 3 tablespoons Dried Lavender Buds
- 2 cups Sugar
- Cold Brew Coffee
- Milk of choice (coconut pairs nicely with this recipe)
- Place the water, lavender, and sugar in a saucepan and stir until the sugar is dissolved. Place pan over medium/high heat and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium and let the mixture simmer for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and pour syrup through a fine mesh sieve. Discard the lavender buds. Store syrup in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Fill a 12 ounce glass with ice and pour 1/2 cup cold brew and 1 teaspoon lavender syrup* over the ice. Swirl to combine.
- Pour milk over the iced coffee to the top of the glass. Stir to combine and enjoy!
*more lavender syrup can be added to the glass depending on how sweet you like your drink.