Farmhouse Cucumber Mint Limeade
Yield: 2 quarts of limeade.
- 1/4 cup Fresh Mint Leaves
- 1 Cucumber, thinly sliced (English cucumbers impart the strongest flavor)
- 1/3 cup Honey, plus more to taste
- Juice of 4 Limes (Tip: Look for limes with smooth skin – they have more juice.)
- 2 quarts Cold Water
- Roll up the mint leaves, place on your work surface, and crush with the palm of your hand (this releases the oils).
- Add the mint to a large pitcher along with the cucumber slices, honey, lime juice and water.
- Stir until honey is dissolved. Taste and add more honey, as desired. Serve in ice-filled glasses!
- For a happy-hour twist, add in vodka or gin.