Blueberry Oat Mug Muffin
- 1⁄3 cup All-purpose Flour
- 3 tablespoons Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Oats
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 tablespoons Butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup Milk
- 1⁄4 cup Blueberry (frozen wild blueberries are best)
- Place flour, sugar, oats, and baking powder in a mug.
- Mix together with a fork.
- Add in the vanilla, butter, and milk, and stir until fully combined.
- Add the blueberries and gently fold in.
- Microwave for 2 minutes on high power.
- Let cool slightly.