Summer Harvest Salad
- 1 Burrata Round
- 1 Small Cantaloupe, skin and seeds removed, sliced
- 4-5 Figs, cut in half
- 1 Large Heirloom Tomato, sliced
- 8 slices of Prosciutto
- 1-2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons Red Wine Vinegar
- Course Sea Salt
- Freshly Ground Pepper
- 7-8 Basil Leaves
- Place the burrata, cantaloupe slices, fig halves, tomato slices, and prosciutto
- Drizzle with olive oil and red wine vinegar.
- Sprinkle with coarse salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
- Garnish the top with fresh basil leaves.
- Serve chilled with your favorite crusty bread.