Salted Maple Butter Popcorn
- ½ cup Popcorn Kernels, popped in desired method
- ¼ cup Maple Syrup
- 4 tablespoons Butter (2 ounces)
- ½ teaspoon Sea Salt
- Place popped popcorn in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Melt maple syrup and butter together in a small saucepan and bring to a boil over medium/high heat. Stir in the salt. Continue cooking for 2 minutes, or until the mixture is thick with a light golden color. Remove from heat and pour immediately over popcorn. Quickly toss the popcorn using a large spoon until well coated in syrup. Let cool for 5 minutes, tossing occasionally, so that the syrup can harden and popcorn doesn’t clump.
- Try your best to share with other people.