- ¾ oz Campari
- 3 oz Mezcal
- 2 oz Passionfruit Juice
- 1 Lemon, juiced
- ½ oz Tonic or Lemon Simple Syrup
- Dried Lemon Slices
- Place a large ice cube in 2 cocktail glasses.
- Divide the Campari between the two glasses, pouring into the bottom of each.
- Place the mezcal, passionfruit juice, lemon juice, and simple syrup in a cocktail shaker and shake with ice for 20 seconds.
- Pour slowly on top of the ice cubes, dividing equally between the two glasses.
- Garnish with a dried lemon slice.
- Serve and enjoy!