Cucumber Mint Margarita
- Kosher salt (for serving)
- ½ thick lime wheel (for serving)
- 2 ounces tequila blanco
- 1 ounce Cointreau
- ¾ ounce fresh lime juice
- ¾ ounce simple syrup
- 2 sprigs fresh mint
- 4 slices fresh cucumber
- Place some salt on a small plate. Rub rim of an double old fashioned glass with lime (reserve for serving); dip in salt. Fill with ice and set aside.
- Combine tequila, Cointreau, mint, lime juice, and simple syrup in a cocktail shaker. Fill shaker with ice, cover, and shake vigorously until outside of shaker is very cold, about 20 seconds.
- Strain cocktail through a Hawthorne strainer or a slotted spoon into reserved glass. Garnish with lime wheel + fresh cucumber