Bookkeeper Job Description
Farmhouse Pottery is seeking a talented individual to join our team as a Bookkeeper. This position will be part time and we are seeking an individual to work in our office in Woodstock, Vermont.
- 2 years prior bookkeeping experience
- QuickBooks Desktop and Online Certification
- Proficiency in Excel and other financial software
- B.S in finance or accounting preferred
- Review approved invoices and issue payment
- Take care of weekly bank deposits
- Manage accounts receivable balance, contact clients when necessary and ensure timely payments
- Be responsible for W9's for eligible recipients.
- Enter W9 vendor information into QuickBooks
- Prepare monthly account transfers and payments between business accounts
- Maintain ordering of checks, deposit slips etc.
- Enter loan payments as necessary
- Classify funds received on a daily basis from direct and wholesale sales
- Maintain Sales Tax Payable Spreadsheet for inter-district sales from Shopify
- Categorize expenses
- Oversee tax payments to ensure they are delivered on time and budgeted for accordingly
- Reconcile bank statements when necessary
- Advise on methods to streamline and improve daily activities to support financial growth