Nanny's Squash Blossoms
- 1 C. Flour
- 2T. Grated Romano Cheese
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Clove Garlic
- Salt and Pepper
- 10-12 squash blossoms
- Mix together all ingredients, add water to bring the mixture to the consistency of cake batter.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat a large pan with neutral oil.
- Dip each blossom in the batter and then fry in the pan until golden and crispy. Turn as necessary.
- Dry on a paper towel to remove excess oil.
- Serve warm with dipping sauce of your choice!