Farmhouse Pottery is seeking full-time warehouse support in our ever-growing distribution center in Woodstock, VT. This distribution and warehouse support role organizes the storage and distribution of all Farmhouse Pottery goods. This role makes sure the right products are delivered to the right location, safely and on-time.
Compensation is hourly based on experience. We offer PTO and 401K with matching.
- Oversee all general warehouse operations.
- Manage the transportation of goods from production to consumer to wholesale vendors.
- Inventory goods that arrive from Farmhouse Pottery manufacturers.
- Pack wholesale purchase orders.
- Ship finished products in an efficient, safe manner.
- Develop new shipping techniques when shipping problems arise.
- Collaborate with sales to ensure orders are shipping with the correct priority.
- Ensure goods are stored properly and at the right temperature.
- Support wholesale tradeshow logistics and travel.
- Work with operations to evaluate efficiency of current distribution systems.
- Maintain a clean warehouse, recycling boxes, organizing shelves, sweeping floors.
How to apply
Applicants should send resume/cover letter to email@example.com