Location: Woodstock, VT
Type: Full-Time, Weekend Work
Farmhouse Pottery is seeking full-time warehouse support in our ever-growing distribution center in Woodstock, VT. This distribution and warehouse support role organizes the storage and distribution of all Farmhouse Pottery goods. This role makes sure the right products are delivered to the right location, safely and on-time.
Compensation is hourly based on experience. We offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision insurances, along with PTO, paid holiday, and 401K, and annual profit sharing. We are a fast growing and dynamic place to work.
- Oversee all general warehouse operations
- Pick, pack and ship online and wholesale orders
- Ship finished products in an efficient, safe manner
- Work with operations to evaluate efficiency of current distribution systems
- Maintain a clean warehouse, recycling boxes, organizing shelves, sweeping floors
- Ability to stay focused on repetitive tasks
- Keen ability to work quickly & efficiently
- Stand for long periods of time and able to lift 40lbs
- Reliability, especially during our peak seasons
How to apply:
- Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com