Location: Woodstock, VT
Type: Fulltime, Weekend Work
Farmhouse Pottery is seeking full-time warehouse support in our ever-growing distribution center in Woodstock, VT. This distribution and warehouse support role organizes the storage and distribution of all Farmhouse Pottery goods. This role makes sure the right products are delivered to the right location, safely and on-time. Compensation is hourly based on experience. We offer PTO and 401K with profit sharing. We are transitioning our warehouse operations to 7 days a week, this position would have two consecutive weekdays off, working the weekend.
- Pack online and wholesale purchase orders.
- Inventory goods that arrive from Farmhouse Pottery manufacturers.
- Ensure goods are stored properly and at the right temperature.
- Assembly of products to ensure they are ready for sale.
- Willing to own all general warehouse operations including receiving, picking and packing.
- Develop new shipping techniques to boost efficiency and minimize damage.
- Maintain a clean warehouse, recycling boxes, organizing shelves, sweeping floors.
- Ability to stay focused on repetitive tasks
- Think critically about how to streamline processes and work efficiently
- Stand for long periods of time and able to lift 40lbs
How to apply:
- Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org