Social Media + Content Coordinator
Location: Woodstock, VT
Schedule: (M - F) with some weekend and evening hours as scheduled
At Farmhouse Pottery, we are old-world potters with simple tools and strong beliefs in process and authenticity. We believe the farmers, craftsmen, and makers are the core of our communities, and that farm-to-table isn't a foodie trend, but rather the rediscovery of a more sustainable lifestyle and value system. Through our craft and in our daily lives, we're reconnecting others to this lifestyle and defining its place in the modern day. We are America's studio pottery and this is our American dream.
The Social Media + Content Coordinator is at the forefront of Farmhouse Pottery’s growth. As “the face” of the company’s social media presence and influencer partnerships, this role sits at the center of product, growth, e-commerce, and creative at one of the country’s preeminent handmade homewares brands. Working with external collaborators and leveraging their own creative photography and production abilities, this is a unique opportunity for an experienced content creator and digital marketer to utilize their experience, natural aesthetic ability, and scrappiness to take Farmhouse’s digital presence to the next level.
- Own the company’s presence on social platforms including Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook, staying up to date on and utilizing emerging technologies (Reels, Lives, Social commerce opportunities, etc.).
- Build and execute strategies to consistently grow the company’s audience and engagement on targeted social platforms, achieving set KPIs.
- Develop, implement, and manage the social content calendar and social marketing strategy, building campaigns to support company-wide goals with measurable results.
- Oversee influencer partnerships, identify and secure partnerships with influencers to increase brand awareness across social channels, maintaining existing relationships while developing new ones in accordance with marketing calendar and brand priorities.
- Optimize all social channels for sales opportunities through social commerce features, including Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest.
- Utilize multiple concurrent tactics to meet campaign goals, including paid advertising.
- Oversee digital marketing assets, working with external influencers and photographers, while leveraging your own content production skills.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in business or marketing preferred Experience in social media marketing for a business, including IG, FB, and Pinterest
- Analytical mindset with a drive to present results and translate into ideas for improvement
- Creative self-starter with ability and drive work independently
- Excellent communication skills with team player mindset
- Able to juggle multiple concurrent projects, prioritizing accordingly to meet deadlines
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment
- Copywriting experience a plus
- Photography and/or videography experience a plus
How to Apply:
- Email email@example.com with your resume and cover letter