Snap Pea and Arugula Pizza
- Pizza dough
- Fresh mozzarella, thinly sliced
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Fresh Ground Pepper
- Sea Salt
- Prosciutto slices
- Fresh peas, halved lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons Parsley, finely chopped
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Balsamic reduction
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees.
- Roll out pizza dough into a thin circle. Place on a pizza stone dusted with cornmeal, if desired.
- Cover the pizza dough evenly with slices of fresh mozzarella.
- Lay slices of prosciutto across the top of the mozzarella. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly and starting to brown.
- Remove pizza from the oven and place fresh arugula and peas on top. Drizzle the pizza with more olive oil and balsamic reduction. Combine the chopped parsley and lemon zest and sprinkle over the top of the pizza, using as much or as little as you like. Slice into wedges and serve.