Our Return Policy
At Farmhouse Pottery, we take pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. All of our pieces have a unique story and character that represents the people who make them. It is important to us that our customers are happy with our products and service.
Farmhouse Pottery's Return Policy is store credit only. Proof of purchase is required for all returns. Customers are responsible for return shipping costs unless the item is damaged or mis-shipped. Shipping and processing fees are nonrefundable.
If you are interested in return please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be glad to help you. Please review our full policy before beginning the return process.
For retail and online purchases excluding Furniture:
- Orders cancelled within 24 hours of purchase will be refunded. Please contact email@example.com or call 802-774-8373 and leave a voicemail if prompted.
- Orders cancelled after 24 hours will receive store credit. We do not offer refunds on shipped merchandise.
- In order to serve you most efficiently, we do not offer merchandise exchanges. You'll get the right piece fastest if you simply place a second order and apply your credit.
- All items must be returned to our store or sent back to us in the same condition you received it and within 14 days of the date it was delivered to you.
- All returns must include proof of purchase in the form of a receipt of shipping slip.
- All items must be returned in showroom condition.
For all purchases of Furniture:
- Vermont wood stumps are the only furniture item eligible for store credit or exchange. We do not offer refunds.
- All tables, benches and chairs are final sale and non-returnable and non-refundable.
For gifts and gift certificates:
- Gifts can be returned for store credit or exchanged within 14 days of purchase only if accompanied by a proof of purchase.
- Gift cards are non-returnable, and non-refundable.
For custom design work:
- No returns or exchanges.
- All custom work is made to order and will not be returnable under any circumstances.
Sale, Seconds and Clearance Items:
- No returns, no exchanges.
We will gladly accept the return of any merchandise that may have been damaged during shipping and can offer replacements. Any item damaged from use, general wear and tear, we will not accept.
Please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org accompanied by photos of the damage for our records.