Our Return Policy
At Farmhouse Pottery, we take pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. All of our pieces have a unique story and character that represents the people who make them. It is important to us that our customers are happy with our products and service!
Farmhouse Pottery's Return Policy is store credit only. Proof of purchase is required for all returns. Please allow 5 business days to process the return once it arrives at our facility.
How to contact us for returns:
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 802-457-7486 ext. 1 and we would be glad to help you. Our Customer Care operating hours are Monday - Friday 9 AM - 5 PM and a staff member is available by phone 7 days a week. Please leave a voicemail if propmted so we can get back to you as soon as possible.
Please review our full policy before requesting a return.
For retail and online purchases excluding final sale items:
- All items must be returned to our store or sent back to us in the same condition you received it, and within 30 days of the date it was delivered to you.
- Orders cancelled within 24 hours of purchase will be refunded.
- Orders cancelled after 24 hours will receive store credit. We do not offer refunds on shipped merchandise.
- Shipping and processing fees are nonrefundable.
- In order to serve you most efficiently, we do not offer merchandise exchanges. You'll get the right piece fastest if you simply place a second order and apply your emailed credit.
- All returns must include proof of purchase in the form of a receipt or packing slip.
- All items must be returned in showroom condition or a credit will not be issued.
Final Sale Items:
- Sheepskins, pillows, throws, jewlery, furniture, seconds, sale items
- All custom work is made to order and will not be returnable under any circumstances.
We will gladly accept the return of any merchandise that may have been damaged during shipping and can offer replacements. Any item damaged from use, general wear and tear, we will not accept. Farmhouse Pottery is very durable stoneware, but not indestructible!
Please send a message to email@example.com accompanied by photos of the damage for our records.
Can I still return my item even if the return window has passed?
Our return window is 30 days from receiving the items, but certainly understand that gift items, especially wedding registry items, are not received and opened for some time. We do take this into consideration as long as the items are in showroom condition and unused. Items that are returned with evidence of wear and tear will not be eligible for a store credit.
Do you provide shipping labels?
We accept returns for store credit only minus the cost of return shipping. We cannot issue a return label without an invoice number or proof of purchase
Can I exchange an item(s) for something else?
We have a small care team and processing returns is just one of the many tasks completed daily! To be most efficient, we do not offer merchandise exchanges. You will get the pieces you want the fastest if you apply the emailed store credit to your order for the items you would like.
Can I request a refund instead of store credit?
Our returns policy is store credit only, no refunds will be issued.
What if I do not have the original packing slip?
Proof of purchase is required for return approval. Please include the purchasers full name when requesting the return if there is no invoice number available. Including paperwork in returns ensures faster processing!
How long will it take to get my store credit?
We ask that customers allow 5 business days to process the return once it arrives at our warehouse.
Does the store credit ever expire?
No, the store credit does not have an expiration date.