NetSuite Administrator and Controller
Location: Woodstock, VT
Type: Full-Time, On-Site
Farmhouse Pottery, located in Woodstock Vermont , is seeking to add a NetSuite administrator with an accounting background to its team. This role would function as both the administrator to the system, while also doing general accounting work on an as needed basis.
- Perform administrator tasks for NetSuite and related systems & integrations
- User management: Provision users, manage user roles and permissions, and provide users with dashboards, basic training, and support.
- Customization: Update user dashboards, custom fields, transaction & entry forms, and printed pdf & html layouts.
- Support other administrators/dept leaders by providing technical and functional advice including best practices
- Assist users in developing/refining their processes around supported systems
- Ensure system compliance with Company policies, procedures and protocols for system standards, customizations and changes
- Integration support: Monitor the flow of Netsuite between Netsuite and integrated platforms, reconcile and investigate errors
- Reporting: Create and update saved searches & reports to support financial reporting and other analytics
- Data management: Reconcile, csv import, merge, and delete records
- Configuration and development: Assist in development, unit testing, documentation, and deployment of major configuration changes, installed bundles, and custom scripts.
- Working with users to understand business and functional requirements and translate to solutions within the NetSuite environment
- Assisting with regression testing of system upgrades prior to new version releases along with post-upgrade validation exercises
Responsibilities as Controller:
- Planning, directing and coordinating all accounting operational functions
- Managing the accumulation and consolidation of all financial data necessary for an accurate accounting of consolidated business results
- Coordinating and preparing financial statements
- Coordinating activities of external auditors
- Providing management with information vital to the decision-making process
- Managing the budget process
- Assessing current accounting operations, offering recommendations for improvement and implementing new processes
- Evaluating accounting and internal control systems
- Developing and monitoring business performance metrics
- Overseeing regulatory reporting, frequently including tax planning and compliance
- Hiring, training and retaining skilled accounting staff as our team grows
- 6+ years experience in accounting
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or finance
- Proficient in NetSuite a must
- Experience within distribution, warehouse, or sales a plus
- Ability to come into office
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail, and confidentiality
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment and meet deadlines
How to Apply:
- Email email@example.com with your resume and cover letter.