Location: Woodstock, VT
- Online Store Management
- Online store merchandising
- New product build-out
- Category analytics
- Web Operations
- Registry management
Online Store Management:
- Build and follow a master calendar and ensure that website releases are planned in advance and creative briefs are given in proper time prior to needing assets
- Working closely with social team
- Consistently be updating the homepage and high-traffic pages in line with company-wide sales strategy
- Consistently be updating collections and product pages to lead the customer to in stock and featured items.
- Prioritize and support on-site programs (i.e. subscription, bundled products) that build the business and increase customer satisfaction.
Online Store Merchandising:
- Lead the development and execution of merchandising and promotional strategies on site by identifying key products, managing site hierarchy, navigation and aligning behind seasonal themes and campaigns.
- Leverage web analytics to understand performance of and customer interaction with site content and general online shopping experiences to identify opportunities for growth.
- Be sure all web content is seasonally appropriate and rotated regularly
New Product Build Out:
- Collect all creative assets (video, photo, copy, dimensions and weights) of new products to be added to the website
- Work with internal team to build new products or categories.
- Ensure all products are SEO ready (title tags and metadata), tagged and categorized as needed.
- Work with the product development team to ensure products are built and ready on all platforms
- Evaluate and maintain effective navigation, hierarchy and filtering strategies that drive conversion and reinforce a positive brand experience.
- Provide reporting to the product development team about popular searches and category performance
- Develop and improve the registry program with the support of the customer service team
- Provide analytics and projections about registry performance and demand
- Regularly review and improve the registry content
- Create weekly reports that deliver executive level summaries of KPIs as they relate to our ecommerce channel including AOV, cart abandonment, time on site, bounce rate, etc.
- Provide regular competitive analysis.
- Understands the role of the website as our fastest growing channel; executes initiatives which increase brand awareness, sales, and customer retention
- Act as the consumer and business lead for our ecomm channel.
- Partner with Marketing and Creative to support brand storytelling
- Defining and managing site experience including shop flow/UI, presentation, refreshing of content, visual merchandising, functionality, and responsiveness, and performance.
- Excellence in navigation, search/filtering, and checkout experience as measured by industry benchmarks and KPIs as indicated by Senior Director of Revenue.
- Creating/optimizing shop concepts and landing pages for key customer segments and category growth opportunities.
- Improving product detail page performance through content and UI/UX.
- Creating/utilizing site analytics to monitor performance and drive growth.
- Plan and oversee website related implementations, migrations and decommissions
- Bachelor's degree in business or marketing preferred
- Experience in retail, E-commerce or marketing
- Proficiency with Shopify, Google Analytics and Mailchimp
- Analytical mindset with a drive to present results
How to Apply
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com