Customer Experience Manager
Location: Hybrid // Woodstock, VT x Remote
Some weekend, evening, and holiday hours as scheduled
Farmhouse Pottery is a rapidly growing company looking to expand our dynamic team! The Customer Experience Manager is a crucial leadership position on our management team. This person will work to proactively increase customer satisfaction and loyalty, through ensuring interactions meet customer needs and managing the customer life cycle.
The ultimate goal for this position is to create an ongoing strategy for anticipating and meeting customer needs. This person will work closely with marketing team to align goals and visions for our D2C sales channels.
- Deliver memorable and effective customer care & service for our shoppers and the merchants/dropship, we partner closely with
- Build and implement NetSuite CRM capabilities to provide analytics and utilize data to improve user experience.
- Resolve escalated cases to troubleshoot general questions and issues, including shipping, return requests, late orders, and product inquiries
- Prepare and manage annual budgets and set objectives and goals
- Implement best practices and processes to maintain and improve customer relationships and design ways to surprise and satisfy our customers
- Liaise with the Buying, Retail, Production, Marketing, Wholesale, Shipping, and Warehouse teams to ensure delivery of high-quality products and services
- Work closely with Operations to resolve order patterns/issues such as missing items, broken pieces, etc.
- Work closely with Retail Manager to ensure front-end customer service solutions are consistent with our care solutions
- Implement new returns software as retention tool, streamlining CX and increasing sales on returns
- Strategize to create and implement care initiatives that are more efficient, personal, and time-sensitive
- Standardize orders and care claims processing to create efficiencies
- Support & create new hire and ongoing training initiatives
- Support new Gift Registry Program build and serve as key point of communication for registrants
- Support new Loyalty program planning and implementation
- Manage Trade Account program and proactively seek partnerships with designers
- Configure reporting and develop ways to track sales from the above channels
- Create and share reports to measure care activity, trade, Gift Reggie accounts
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, hospitality, or related field
- Must have at least 7 years of experience working in a customer-facing role with at least 3 years of management in this type of role
- Advanced writing and editing skills
- Customer service-oriented mindset with patience and ability to creatively resolve customer issues
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and remains adaptable
- Works well in a team setting, but is also capable of working independently and staying on track to meet deadlines
- Ability to research, learn, and implement new processes and programs
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft and Google Suites
- An interest in artisan-made goods & pulse on trends in the home goods industry
- Experience using an e-commerce platform such as Shopify Plus
- Familiarity with case management software or ERP system like NetSuite
- Ability to work on location in Woodstock, VT
How to Apply:
- Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.