10 in stock
Made with organic teas from Sri Lanka, combined with organic herbal ingredients grown both here in the States and imported from various gardens in Europe.Available in 3 blends of organic loose leaf crafted from:
- The Earl Grey Tea, 3 oz:
- Early Grey, a familiar blend, this hand crafted version includes an organic full-leaf Ceylon Black tea with aromas of Sicilian bergamot and blue cornflowers.
- 100% organic Ceylon tea, and natural Sicilian bergamot essence, organic cornflowers
- Marjorelle Mint Tea, 3 oz:
- A green tea blend with hints of mint and a stylish citrus twist. This blend is beautifully fragrant enjoyed hot, but is also refreshing served over ice.
- Organic Chinese gunpowder green tea, organic mint, organic marigold petals, and natural citrus essence
- Nocturne Tea 2 oz:
- A chamomile blend with hints of lavender, mint, and mullein flower which soothes the body and mind to prepare for a restful night of sleep. Chamomile has been used for centuries to counter insomnia and stress. Incorporate this blissful blend to your evening routine.
- Chamomile, lavender, mullein flower and mint
Our handcrafted items are created and packed with care to become a lasting part of your home. Our dedicated team processes orders and ships in full. Estimated shipping times do not include processing time. Due to high volume of FedEx, UPS and USPS, processing and delivery delays may occur.Read our full shipping policy»
At Farmhouse Pottery, we take pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. All of our pieces have a unique story and character that represents the people who make them. It is important to us that our customers are happy with our products.
All items must be returned in showroom condition. Store credit only—no refunds.
We will gladly accept the return of any merchandise that may have been damaged during shipping. Any item damaged from use or general wear and tear, we do not accept.
Please note that once your order is placed we cannot make adjustments. Be sure that your shipping information is entered correctly, as we cannot be held responsible for any lost or returned packages due to incorrect information.