Pumpkin Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 cups Almond Flour
- 3 tablespoons Coconut Flour
- 1/4 cup Coconut Palm Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Gelatin
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 10 tablespoons Butter, browned and cooled
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 3/4 cup Chocolate Chips
- Place the almond flour, coconut flour, coconut palm sugar, gelatin, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl and whisk together.
- Add the browned butter, maple syrup, milk, and pumpkin puree to the dry ingredients and stir together with a spoon until well combined.
- Add the chocolate chips to the mixture and stir in until evenly distributed.
- Let cookie dough sit for 10 minutes to allow the coconut flour to soak up excess moisture.
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and scoop mounds of cookie dough(about 2 tablespoons in volume) onto the cookie sheet, placed two inches apart.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10-13 minutes, or until light golden brown on top.
- Remove from oven and let sit on the cookie sheet for an additional 2 minutes. Finish cooling cookies on a wire rack.
- Store the cookies in an airtight container for 4-5 days.